Post-Secondary Financial Assistance
Metis Employment & Training can provide support to Metis, Non-Status Indian & Inuit students entering full-time studies in:
- College, Technical Institute or University Diploma or Certificate Programs for up to two years in length
- Final year of study in a first undergraduate degree program
- Apprenticeship Technical Training
- There must be an identified labour market need for the occupation in which the training is being considered
- Financial sponsorship for eligible clients may include tuition and mandatory course fees, mandatory books, supplies and equipment, and allowance supports
To initiate your application for post-secondary funding, please download and complete the Client Intake Application form. Upon completion, please submit the completed form by e-mail to Ramona Hallett: email@example.com. Your Client Intake application will be reviewed and a member of our staff team will contact you to arrange an intake and counseling appointment.